Wednesday 18 July 2012

Baked Chicked Balls


I'm not a gourmet chef, but sometimes I manage to surprise myself with my own cooking. This recipe will provide you with 2-3 days' supply of lean and nutritious chicken balls that taste amazing!



What you need:

5-6 tomatoes

1 large onion

4lb of ground chicken

fresh cilantro

black pepper

salt



How you do it:

1. Preheat the oven for 400 celcius

    1. Dice the tomatoes (you can buy canned ones, but I'd stay away from them, due to the
      preservatives)

3. Mince the onion

  1. Throw the onions and the tomatoes in a baking dish
  2. Chop up the cilantro
  3. Put the ground chicken into a bowl
  4. Throw in and mix the cilantro, black pepper and salt.
  5. Out of the chicken mix, make balls the size of your fist
  6. Put them in the baking dish and cook it for an hour



Healthy, tasty and easy to make. Goes well with pretty much any side of your favourite carbs.



Enjoy.


ivankfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment