Wednesday 18 July 2012

Starting prep for the OPA show in Coubourg, ON, October 20, 2012. 14 weeks out!

Hey everyone, so I have decided to post my prep schedule for the OPA Special Invite & Open Provincial show. I'll be posting updates every week up until the show:
14 Weeks Out, July 15:
Body Composition:
Weight: 242lb
Body Fat: 9.9%
Diet:
3577calories: 109g fat, 314 carbs, 366 protein
Supplements: Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Multi Vitamin, Magnesium, Veggie Greens, Liquid Chlorophyll, Fiber, BCAAs, Protein Powder, Potassium, Melatonin, Creatine Monohydrate, Ephedrine and Caffeine.
Training:
Monday: Chest and Triceps
Tuesday: Back and Biceps
Wednesday: Cardio and Calves
Thursday: Shoulders and Abs
Friday: Legs
Saturday: Cardio and Abs
Sunday: Chest and Triceps
Monday: Back and Biceps
Repeat same routine.
I will be carb loading the day before leg training to give me the energy I need. For now everything is to be performed as single sets (except shoulders and abs) and within 8-10 rep range.

Right now I am feeling great, although breakfast was really hard to down (1cup steel oats with 2 scoops of protein powder). Therefore, I decided to blend it in the Magic Bullet (which is a life saver by the way, highly recommend) and just drank the concoction with some added water.
The reason I am carb loading the day before legs, is that I have found that I could not get through the leg workout without feeling nauseaus and hypoglycemic (I even threw up a couple of times during the workouts...). The carb load helps me get through it and although I am still feeling beat after the workout I manage to complete it, without breaking it in two gym visits a day.
This is what I look like right now:






ivankfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment