Monday 30 July 2012

OPA Show in Cobourg, 12 Weeks Out!

12 Weeks Out, July 30th.

Body Composition:

Weight: 239.2lb

Body Fat: 8.3%

Diet: the same as in 14 weeks out

Supplements: the same as 14 weeks out, but added creatine monohydrate, greens and liquid chlorophyll.

I have lost another .7% body fat this week, which is about 1.7lb of fat. I really think that I am progressing a little too fast (damn ectomorph in me), however I am able to keep the muscle so far. My weights during the training sessions keep going up, but VERY slowly and not on all exercises. This is probably due to the calorie restricted diet. Since I have lost a little bit of mass I should start thinking about cutting the calories that would be suitable for my new weight. However, since I am still seeing pretty good results I will keep everything the same for now. I am definetly see that I have gotten a little bit leaner, as my lowest portion of abs has started to protrude (8 pack should come out soon!!!). I have become more vascular and the side of my chest is leaning out as well. All in all so far my progress has been pretty good, meaning I am doing everything right.

Photo: OPA Open, Cobourg, ON, October 20th. 12 weeks out!
(Love my sandals, I don't care what you have to say about 'em)
More next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment