Monday 6 August 2012

11 Weeks Out, July 30th.

Body Composition:
Weight: 238lb
Body Fat: 7.4%

Diet: the same as in 14 weeks out + starting to cut carbs from my preworkout meal. So, I will only eat them in the morning, in the postworkout shake (gatorade/dextrose) and the meal that follows the workout.

Supplements: the same as 14 weeks out, but added creatine monohydrate, greens and liquid chlorophyll.

I am down .9% body fat which is great. However, I must admit I do not see much difference this week, perhaps the reading was wrong this time. Nevertheless, I feel like I got a little bit more vascular (started getting veins on the sides of my stomach, spider webs on my shoulders when I am pumped and the intercostals protrude a little more). Still, I am to cut carbs from my preworkout meal, so I will eat them 2-3 times a day, instead of 3-4 times a day.
As well, I threw in another cardio session bringing it up to 3 times a week last week and I am going to add another cardio this week too, so I will be doing 4 cardios for 30 minutes.
As for the training, it is still pretty good, however I still cannot do deadlifts, back squats or any kind of bent over rows. I injured my back and was suspecting it to be a herniated disc, but the chiropractor told me it was just some injured ligaments in the lower back, which is not as serious. Hopefully, it will heal up fairly quick.

Anyway, I am starting to step it up, so hopefully I see better results next week!

Photo: OPA Open, Cobourg, ON. 11 Weeks out!

Photo: OPA Open, Cobourg, ON. 11 Weeks out!

Wolverine?

Photo: OPA Open, Cobourg, ON. 11 Weeks out!


No comments:

Post a Comment