Monday 20 August 2012

OPA Show in Cobourg, 9 Weeks Out!

9 weeks out August 19th.

Body Composition:

Weight: 235 pounds
Body Fat: 6.1%

Diet: I am going to introduce another refeed on Thursday to replenish the glycogen and leptin. It is supposed to help me to keep the cravings at bay and perform better during the workouts on the second half of the week. The refeed will only consist of increasing the amount of carbs in each meal and adding 2 extra meals with carbs (so instead of 3 carb meals I will have 5). I am not going to make it a cheat meal, where I eat junk, but carb up only on clean carbohydrates (sweet potato, brown rice and oatmeal).

Supplements: I am increasing the Ephedrine-Caffeine dose gradually from 200mg of caffeine and 24mg ephedrine twice a day, to three times a day. I am not as jittery anymore compared to when I just started, which is a great news!

I am starting to feel depleted by Thursday (4 days after the cheat day) up to the point where I cannot even get a pump at the gym and have no desire to workout. As well, I started to get mad cravings and feel light headed during training. My Saturday Workout (hamstrings and calves) was not good at all, as I had to take longer rests and felt like I could have pushed myself more, but had no energy. This is why I am introducing an extra refeed on Thursday. Nevertheless, I feel that my body continues to change and I am getting a harder look compared to 5 weeks ago. I have dropped a 0.7% body fat. I am holding a little bit of water still, which affects my definition, but I find that it slowly starting to flush away.
At this point I am very motivated and can't wait until the day of the show. Too bad that it is 9 weeks away. On the other side, it gives me a lot of time to get better results.

Until next week!



www.ivankfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment