Monday 13 August 2012

OPA Show in Cobourg, 10 Weeks Out!

10 weeks out August 12th.

Body Composition:

Weight: 236.5 pounds
Body Fat: 6.8

Diet: I am eating less fats starting this week, and keeping the carbs the same, in order to cut back on calories. Feel great after a cheat day yesterday, but had pretty bad cravings for doughnuts before that. It probably means I am eating less calories than I burn, because I don't even like doughnuts...

Supplements: Replaced Fish oil to Seal oil, it is much higher in omega 3.

I have cut another 0.5% of fat last week, the additional cardio seems to work. This week I am adding another cardio session, so it will be 5 cardio sessions a week. I am also going to start doing the cardio on its own, meaning I won't be doing it after the weights but later at night. I chose to do cardio at night for two reasons, first it will keep the weight sessions a bit shorter and second is I don't eat carbs at night, which should use fat as energy.
My workout regimen is changing this week and is more intense now. It will be a 5 day split and
I will be doing supersets for the most part.:
Monday: Quads and shoulders
Tuesday: Back, triceps and abs + cardio in the evening
Wednesday: Chest and Biceps + cardio in the evening
Thursday: Cardio and abs
Friday: Hamstrings and calves
Sunday: Cardio + abs

I am doing back and shoulders because these are the areas I think I need to bring up. With regards to the visible progress I can see now veins popping out from everywhere. I also am getting striations on my chest and can see my obliques better. I am still holding a little bit of water though, but it should go away closer to the show.

Until next week!
Photo: 10 Weeks Out from OPA Open in Cobourg!

Photo: 10 Weeks Out from OPA Open in Cobourg!

No comments:

Post a Comment