Tuesday 4 September 2012

OPA Open, Cobourg, ON. 7 weeks out!

7 weeks out, Septemeber 3rd..



Body Composition:



Weight: 237 pounds

Body Fat: 5.2%



Diet: Looks like the refeeds help me to keep dropping fat, even though I crank up the calories and simple carbs to the max twice a week. I feel better, do not have any cravings and my workouts are very intense. I feel that refeeding is a great tool to use if your body fat is already low. I must say, however that I do not spill over or fill out as used to when I just started. I even tried to eat more carbs last Sunday and still did not get as full as I expected. I will keep with refeeds until the last week of the prep.







Supplements: I added glutamine to my BCAA drink during the cardio. Just another precaution to avoid muscle wasting.



Another .6% body fat is gone and I feel great! From this week on I am starting to do fasted cardio every morning. As horrible as it sounds, I find it rather energizing and it keeps me from sleeping in every day. In order to avoid burning muscle in a fasted state, I make sure that I sip on a drink consisting of 12-15g of BCAAs and 10g of glutamine. I also make sure to go very slow, around 110-120bpm and go for 30 minutes. I dont think I need more than that at this point as everything seems to work according to plan.



Until next week!
 
Photo: OPA Open, Cobourg, ON. 7 weeks out! 
 
Photo: OPA Open, Cobourg, ON. 7 weeks out!
 
Photo: OPA Open, Cobourg, ON. 7 weeks out!

No comments:

Post a Comment